Posted by sue on Friday, May 30, 2008 at 11:17pm.
Seven Organizational Approaches
A. Use the matrix below to describe each approach to organizing information about the body. Discuss how each approach can be used.
Approach Describe the approach How might the approach be used?
Body planes and directions
Quadrant and regions
Anatomy and physiology
B. Complete the following matrix. For each body system, identify which body approach(es) might best be used to organize information. Choose only from the following approaches: microscopic-to-macroscopic, body directions and planes, body cavities, and quadrants and regions. Justify your reasoning.
System Approach Explanation
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- medical terminology - Seven Organizational Approaches A. Use the matrix below to...
- health care 220 - can someone just tell me how to do this I can not get a hold ...
- languages - Complete the following matrix. For each body system, identify which ...
- Statistics - The weather forecaster reports that the probability of rain ...
- HCA 220 - I need help with an assignment that is due today and I am totally lost...
- medical terminolgy - Desrcibe each approach to organize information about the ...
- IT210 - When building a house, a structured, modular approach is better than a ...
- EA - Where would you most likely find a token economy as a form of classroom ...
- health - I am completely confused can anyone help me? Here is my question.... ...
- the language of healthcare - Describe the following approaches used to organize ...