Posted by sue on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at 6:40pm.
B. Define the following words or word parts.
C. In this activity, break the medical word into its word parts. Using the word parts, create a definition of the word. Write a sentence using the word in a medical context. Use the table to record your answers.
Medical Word Prefix Combining form Additional Combining form or suffix Suffix Definition
Answer this Question
- HCA220 - I answered several question for an assignment and I need help to ...
- Medical Language - Could someone please help me with this I have been working at...
- language arts - In word part break downs the word Comedian contains the word ...
- Health Care - Create a list of 15 different medical terms contained within the ...
- health - Is there anyone that could possibly help me understand medical ...
- hca/220 - Can someone help me get started with this? If you were to break down ...
- Reading - one word in each sentence does not fit the context. Underline that ...
- english - I am looking for a word, that when added to each word in this group of...
- critical thinking - Which of the following correctly describes connotation? A. ...
- Statistics - A typist at a constant speed of 65 words per minute makes a mistake...