Posted by Nora on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at 5:04pm.
Rewrite the polynomial in descending order in its simplest form.
here is #1
12x^2 y^2 z^3+2+24x^2
I think it should be writen
then there is also question #6 I need help with is it
I think it should look like this
but I also think it should look like this
could someone please help me thanks
- Algebra 1 - Krysti, Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at 6:16pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - 24x^4-12x^3+48x^2/-4x 24x^4-12x^3+12(-1) 24x^4-12x^3+(-12x) 2x^4-12x^3...
- alg2 check? - solve 3(8x-2)=46-2(12x+1) 24x-6=46-24x+2 24x-6=48-24x 48x-6=48 48x...
- algebra - Did I do this problem the correct way if so is there a shorter way to ...
- calculus - i need to find the derivative using chain rule: (x^2 + 2x - 6)^2 (1-x...
- algebra - -12X^6+24x^5-18x^2/-6x^2=2x^4+24x^3-3x could some one check this for ...
- Algebra (Re.: Reiny) - The fact that there was that nice symmetry to the ...
- interm. algebra - 12x^2+6 divided by 24x+12 need help
- Math - Hello, Having trouble with this one... Solve the inequality: (2x-3)(4x)+x...
- math - 24x^4-12x^3+48x^2/-4x=6x^3+3x^2+12x check this for me.
- Algebra. Please check my answers - Evaluate a/b+c^d for a=6,b=3,c=4 and d=5 A.42...