Posted by Joe on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 6:50pm.
What is the full net ionic equation for each reaction? do they form a precipitate or have a color change?
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 9:17pm
You need to know the solubility of compounds to work these problems. If a ppt (an insoluble material) is produced, then the reaction will proceed. Here is a simplified site tht gives the solubility of the most common materials.
- Chemistry - Anonymous, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 11:28am
Na2S2O3 + AgNO3
- Chemistry - ly , Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 9:32pm
I don't know
- Chemistry - T, Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 3:38am
hi i was just wondering what the solution would be to:
AgNO3 + Na2S2O3 + sunlight (light enegy)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - What is the full net ionic equation for each reaction? do they form ...
- AP Chemistry - Which of the following salts is the most acidic in aqueous ...
- AP Chemistry - The identity of an unknown solid is to be determined. The ...
- Chemistry - What is the ionic equations for the following metals and aqueous ...
- chemistry - Given the following balanced chemical equation, if 15.4 g AgNO3 are ...
- Chemistry - I don't understand how to do this problem. You mix 1.00 L of 2.00 M ...
- general chemistry - a 5.95 g sample of AgNO3 is reacted with excess BaCl2 ...
- Chemistry - compose the micelle 2 agno3 + bacl2 - 2Agcl + ba (no3) 2
- Chemistry - Determine the mass of PbSO4 produced when 10mL of 0.2M CuSO4 reacts ...
- Chem 22 - molecular equation, and net ionic equation of K2SO4 + MgCl2 NiCl2 + ...