Posted by Joe on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 6:49pm.
What is the full net ionic equation for each reaction? do they form a precipitate or have a color change?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - What is the full net ionic equation for each reaction? do they form ...
- AP Chemistry - Which of the following salts is the most acidic in aqueous ...
- Chemistry - 1. The formation of water-insoluble chloride salts, especially ...
- AP Chemistry - The identity of an unknown solid is to be determined. The ...
- Chemistry - Will Zinc react with Zn(NO3)2, Cu(NO3)2,Pb(NO3)2, Mg(NO3)2, AgNO3, ...
- Chemistry - how do u complete these questions? 2HCI(aq)+Pb(NO3)2(aq)---> 2HI(...
- chem - I just need to know the net ionic equation and balance them. I figured ...
- chem - I really need these answers to balance the net ionic equation or make it ...
- Chemistry - I don't understand how to do this problem. You mix 1.00 L of 2.00 M ...
- general chemistry - a 5.95 g sample of AgNO3 is reacted with excess BaCl2 ...