Posted by jessica on Monday, May 26, 2008 at 10:18pm.
* Identify and describe which, if any, of these creation and consequence situations the
group has faced:
Creation: migration, annexation, or colonization
Consequences: extermination, expulsion, secession, segregation, fusion, or assimilation
* Write a fictional, first-person account of the creation and consequence situations of a
subordinate group in the United States in the form of a 700- to 1,050-word journal entry.
* Describe, as if you were a member of that subordinate group, where the group
originated, how it came to the United States, and one or two locations in the United
States where members of your group live. Be creative in your fictional descriptions, but
accurate with your facts. Search through chapters of the text, the Internet, or the
University Library for information about your chosen group. Of particular usefulness is the
People section of the U.S. Census Bureau American Fact
- health - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 26, 2008 at 10:23pm
This doesn't look like a health question.
If you post your answer (with the appropriate subject heading), we'll be glad to comment on it and add to it if necessary.
- health - sue, Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 7:17am
Well I though it was health question it a CULTURAL DIVERSITY
- health - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 2:13pm
jessica or sue or whoever,
Please know that we don't do students' homework for them here. We can help point you in the right direction and we can comment on your ideas, but we don't do it all for you.
Once you have written up the situations for the first part of this assignment, the short story (fictional, first person account) for the second part, and your description for the third part, someone here will be happy to comment on your work.
There are many articles and webpages in these search results which should help get you started:
Answer this Question
- Subordinate Groups - African Americans Identify and describe which, if any, of ...
- Racial and ethnic groups - Identify and describe which, if any, of the ...
- subordinate groups - Directions: Identify and describe inf any of these ...
- Cultural Diversity - Identify and describe which, if any, of these creation and ...
- college - Identify and describe which, if any, of the following creation and ...
- Cultural Diversity - I have to identify and describe which, if any, of the ...
- eth 25 - Subordinate Groups: Native Americans, African Americans, Chinese ...
- Journal Entry of a Subordinate Group Member - Subordinate Groups: Native ...
- journ - Creation: migration, annexation or colonization Consequences: ...
- Cultral Diversity - I am doing a project for my cultral diversity class and I am...