Posted by John on Monday, May 26, 2008 at 10:02pm.
Look at the picture below. On the TV screen we can see a cartoon. What can we watch on TV? We can watch talk shows, soap operas, news, movies, etc.
TV is an important part of our lives. Let's find out good points and bad points about TV.
Saying one's own opinion
Asking what the other person likes
How often do you watch TV
What does Minda think about TV?
She thinks its's fun. Look at the picture. She is clapping in the picture.
In picture B, she is waving her head. She doesn't seem to be happy. It mean that she doesn't like TV. So the correct one is a. You shoule draw a line around a.
What kind of TV programs do you like?
What does Mina like?
She likes cartoons. Look at picture A. This picture is about a cartoon. Picture B is about music. Circle a.
Listen carefully and choose the picture which is suitable for the content of the dialogue, and write down the number in each box in the picture.
Lok at the picture in the middle. The boy is listening to pop music with headsets. He is holding a CD case in his left hand.
Listen carefully, and draw a line finding out what is asked of the three persons.
I translated my mother tongue into English. Would you check them, please?
If there are any errors, correct them, please.
- English - Writeacher, Monday, May 26, 2008 at 10:41pm
This sentence needs some words changed:
"In picture B, she is shaking her head. She doesn't seem to be happy. It means that she doesn't like TV. So the correct one is a. You should draw a line around a."
In this sentence, there's one word that needs correcting: "Look at the picture in the middle."
In this sentence, there's a direction problem: "Listen carefully, and draw a line indicating what is asked of the three persons."
Other than those things, it looks fine.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Data Management Grade 12 - A survey of 1000 television viewers conducted by a ...
- Math Data management - A survey of 1000 television viewers conducted by a local ...
- English - Hello, everybody. We are going to talk about TV programs. What kinds ...
- English - 1. After school, I go to an academy and learn 5 subjects. On the ...
- English - 1. He took the watch apart. 2. He disassembled the watch. 3. He broke ...
- English - 1. Songpyeon is the food I like best. 2. Songpyeon is a rice cake ...
- honors math 7th grade - its a venn diagram three circles. Here is the question. ...
- English - What is the difference between theater and movie theater? Can we watch...
- 6 gr. advanced math - the green watch runs 1 minute fast each hour. the yellow ...
- English - What are the good points and bad points of watching TV? The strong ...