Posted by kate on Saturday, May 24, 2008 at 6:44pm.
I don't understand what this question is asking (what does it mean by physiology)
Explain the physiology of sickle cell anemia.
science - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 24, 2008 at 6:50pm
Here's the definition of physiology from Dictionary.com.
"1. the branch of biology dealing with the functions and activities of living organisms and their parts, including all physical and chemical processes.
2. the organic processes or functions in an organism or in any of its parts."
The physiology of sickle cell anemia is what causes it and how the various parts come together to make the person sick.
Check this site for information about the physiology of sickle cell anemia.
science - pouy, Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 1:51am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - A test designed to check for sickle-cell anemia has an 85% chance ...
- science - How does sickle cell anemia occur--what type of mmutation is it--is it...
- Genetics - Describe the inheritance and expression of cystic fibrosis, Tay-Sachs...
- science - What i the normal anatomy of sickle cell anemia?
- Science - Is the gene for sickle cell anemia more likely to be dominant or ...
- science - what causes some genetic disorders like sickle cell anemia
- science - How is sickle cell anemia maintained in our world (why doesn't it ...
- biology - Hi, i have some doubts i would like to clear. What is the difference ...
- Disorders - I need to know if my diagnoses of the following symptoms are correct...
- HCA 240 - I need to know if my diagnoses of the following symptoms are correct ...