Posted by James on .
I have an assignment. here is the criteria
All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.
· Select one organization from the company descriptions in Appendix G
· Recommend how the company should back up and protect their network data.
· Recommend the RAID system of data protection.
· How should the company protect against natural disasters that might occur in the company’s geographic location.
· Include any charts, graphs, or visual components that are helpful in illustrating the plan. Discussing graphics only require 50% of essay word count.
· The paper is 1,250-1,500 words in length. Or 625 to 750 with graphics.
The content is comprehensive, accurate, and/or persuasive.
The paper develops a central theme or idea directed toward the appropriate audience.
Major points are stated clearly, are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis, and are organized logically.
The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
The scenario is simple. It says that a business is on the first floor and it is in the southeast us. So it rains alot. I'm only curious how i can get the amount of words required by only discussing raid and the location of the server. Thanks