Posted by John on .
Three men named Greene, Grey, and Tann along with two women name Browne and Whyte, each drive the car in their car pool on a different one of the five weekdays each week. Each person's car is a different one of these five colors: brown, gray, green, tan and white. From the information given determine the day on which each person drives, as well as the color of his or her car.
1. The color of no person's car is similar to his or her name.
2. They ride in the green car earlier in the week than in the tan car but later than in the gray car.
3. The woman who drives the brown car drives later in the week than Mr. Greene but earlier than Mr. Grey, who is not the man who drives on Friday.
4. The man who drives the tan car drives earlier in the week than the man who drives the white car but later than Ms. Browne, who does not drive on Monday.
5. Ms. Brown does not drive on Tuesday.