Post a New Question

Corporate Tax

posted by .

Alan just immigrated to Canada and owns STARS ltd (US company). Alan owned 100% of shares to STARS ltd. STARS ltd. was incorporated in the US in 2004. Alan wanted to know if he should use STARS ltd or a new company to carry on his business in Canada?

He's also not sure whether this US company would be a Canadian controlled private corporation?

In addition to that, what are some tax advantages of being CCPC other than the $750k tax free gain?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question