Posted by leann on Thursday, May 15, 2008 at 7:35pm.
has anyone ever taken anatomy and physiology...if so please explain to me what i am getting myself into! i am not sure what exactly this course is about~
anatomy and physiology - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 15, 2008 at 7:38pm
This science class teaches about the bones and organs of the human body and how they function together.
anatomy and physiology - Brandon, Thursday, May 15, 2008 at 8:24pm
At my old high school, A & P was paired with microbio to make a two semester long course called Bio II.
anatomy and physiology - joe, Friday, May 16, 2008 at 9:40pm
Anatomy and Physiology is the study of the human body and how it functions. I had this class and loved it. A good class if you are interested in Medicine or Nursing.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- anatomyan dphysiology - explain how the physiology of the bone is related to its...
- anatomy/physiology I - Why is proper microscope technique important for studying...
- Anatomy & Physiology II - anatomy and physiology II Research Assignment
- Science(pre-med) - In pre-med we are making powerpoints about the anatomy and ...
- Research Project: Anatomy & Physiology 1 - What would be some of the medical ...
- Anatomy and Physiology - Lab Anatomy & Physiology 1 Anyone help me?
- ANATOMY - Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology (10th Edition) by Marieb, ...
- anatomy and physiology - the human foot and the human hand are simila, but have ...
- Research Project: Anatomy & Physiology 1 - I need help with Research Project: ...
- anatomy and physiology - what are the dimensions of a microvillius?