Posted by Social Studies on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 at 8:19pm.
The Early Middle Ages
2. A tax charged by the church
18. Invaders of EEurope from Scandinavia
25. Languages that evolved from Latin
26. Men who lived in monasteries
it would help if you could just give me the answer
Social Studies - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 13, 2008 at 8:26pm
Please keep in mind that this is a HOMEWORK HELP website, not a HOMEWORK DO site! If you'll post what you think the answers to your questions are, we'll be happy to comment on your ideas.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 13, 2008 at 8:32pm
Here are some answers. Take your pick. Be careful, though, some of these are answers to other questions.
Latino, indulgence, monks, Romance, barbarians, priests, tithe, Vikings, Scandihoovians, Crusaders
Social Studies - Social Studies, Tuesday, May 13, 2008 at 8:36pm
Social Studies - sarah, Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 11:15am
where were the last Beothuks spotted
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- wORLD HISTORY - What is one reason that the Middle Ages are sometimes referred ...
- social studies - Help! 1. Describe the social strusture of feudal society. 2. ...
- World History - Were currently studying the early middle ages in western europe...
- Hum205 - Assume you are a Humanities instructor tasked with explaining the ...
- Social Studies - 1. Early Greeks lived by a. fishing b. trade c. herding goats ...
- Social Studies - How did the breakdown of the feudal economy of the Middle Ages ...
- English/History - The Early and Late Middle Ages both went through bad times ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following best describes the effect of the ...
- History - I Need help with this social studies! 1. when the roman government ...
- AP European history - So, I'm supposed to answer the question: Europe during the...