Posted by Slappy on Monday, May 12, 2008 at 9:29pm.
if u used the word appartenir while doing passe compose, would it be one of the words of DR MRS VANDERTRAMP, as in, u's have to use the verb etre? cuz i think tenir is one of those words i think...
Please Help =) Thanks!
french - Anonymous, Monday, May 12, 2008 at 9:41pm
you use "avoir"
french - Selaine, Monday, May 12, 2008 at 9:42pm
I am pretty sure appartenir is not a (vandertramp) verb.
french - SraJMcGi n, Monday, May 12, 2008 at 11:11pm
Thank you all for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are the verbs of DrMrsVandertramp:
D = devenir
r = rentrer
M = mourir
r = rester
s = sortir
V = venir
a = arriver
n = naître
d = descendre
e = entrer
r = revenir
t = tomber
r = rentrer
a = aller
m = monter
p = partir
(sometimes "passer" when it means "to go by for someone; to pick them up" takes être.
It's often easier if you've seen "The House of Être" or if you pair them up.
aller / venir
arriver / partir
entrer / sortir
monter / descendre
revenir / r etourner / rentrer
tomber / rester / devenir
naître / mourir
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French - I hate asking for help, but I have to, I hope someone would be able to ...
- french - please can you help me find the translations on the agenda = 2 words ...
- french- passé composé - C'_______ (etre)terrible! (Fill in using the passé ...
- French - I need help in French,its Passé Composé. Use the following prompts and ...
- French Conjugation - How do you conjugate tenir and jeter? and what would the ...
- french - Salut! I am stuck with a homework question. Directions: Put each phrase...
- FRENCH - Hello! I thought that I understood the passé composé well; that "être" ...
- French-for SraJMcGin. - Thank you so much!!!! I'm really sorry that I could not ...
- Spelling - Hello, my daughter has to alphabetize a list of words that also ...
- French - Hello, I'm just wondering how I would conjugate the verb "apporter" in ...