Posted by Nesiia on Monday, May 12, 2008 at 3:52pm.
What is true:
A.Liberals want to keep status Quo
B.Moderates want to keep status Quo
C.Reactionaries will do anything to keep status quo, or
D.Status quo does not change...
- Government - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 12, 2008 at 4:32pm
What do you think the best answer is?
Hint: look up the definition of status quo.
- Government - Nesiia, Monday, May 12, 2008 at 4:38pm
ok i know its not D....
- Government - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 12, 2008 at 4:42pm
I disagree with your answer.
"American Heritage Dictionary -
n. The existing condition or state of affairs."
- Government - Nesiia, Monday, May 12, 2008 at 4:45pm
i dont get it why not?
- Government - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 12, 2008 at 4:57pm
By definition, the status quo does not change.
The very nature of liberals is to change the status quo. Moderates usually are satisfied with some parts of the existing conditions, but may want some changes. Radicals often want to change the status quo -- such as get rid of the income tax. Conservatives are the only group that is usually satisfied with the status quo.
- Government - brittany, Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 1:19pm
i am currently in government and it says the status quo can change
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar - Would it make sense to write : uphold a status quo of Africans
- U.S. Government - 1st Amendment help. How can one argue persuasively that the ...
- Matt - The established position that one occupies within a social structure and ...
- Scoiolgy - __________ is a position in life that one does not choose, but is ...
- american Literature - How were the Dark Romantics different from the ...
- History - How might Eastern Europe have been characterized in the late 1980s to ...
- English - I left out these very last sentences. Preparation of the first meeting...
- Government - The "bureaucracy is often at odds with elected officials and their ...
- probability - In this problem, you are given descriptions in words of certain ...
- Statistic - Submit your answers to the following questions using the ANOVA ...