Posted by John on Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 9:31am.
Can someone please correct me: Command form(imperative mood)- with two object pronouns. I have to change the noun and the words in parenthesis to object pronouns and attach them properly to the verb:
1. Diga--------(a ellas) la verdad
2. Abra-------(para ella) este paquete
3. Diga-------(a nosotras) lo que ocurrió ayer.
4. Cuente------(a mí) su chiste favorito.
5. venda------(a él) el carro en seguida.
6. Enseña-----(a nosotros) tu vestido nuevo.
7. Cante------(para nosotros) su nueva cansion.
8. Mande------(a mí) la cuenta de ellos.
9. Construya------(para ellos) una casa original.
10. Diga-----(a los soldados) las ordenes del día.
=(I am lost on this one)
11. Lee-------(a mí tía) el telegrama que recibiste.
=(I also have no clue on this one)
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 10:20am
There we go with accent marks again! You MUST put them where they belong or the word will be mispronounced.
1. Dígasela (a ellas would be les, which changes to se when followed by la, which represents "la verdad."
2. You are still having difficulty with the direct object. La verdad is replaced by la but este paquete is replaced by lo. ´Abraselo
3. Díganoslo. (lo que = lo)
7. Cántenosla (perhaps it's only a typo in that "ls" is sl)
8. Mándesela (la cuenta = la)
9. Constrúyasela (la/una casa = la)
10. Dígaselas (why did that one cause trouble?)
11. Lee (comes from the verb leer = to read) becomes Léeselo
Since you are having so much difficulty with the direct-object pronouns, would you like a separate "lesson" on that? Just let me know.
- Spanish - John, Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 10:23am
Sure. I would really appreciate it.
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 11:56am
P.S. Please look above at latest posts!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish for John - DOUBLE OBJECT PRONOUNS = LOS COMPLEMENTOS DOBLES When a verb ...
- Spanish - 4. ¿Qué pasa? ¿No me oyes? A) si, te oigo. B) si, les oigo. C) no, no...
- Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, and Verbs - Which of the following statements is ...
- spanish - 11. Direct object pronouns always come before the indirect object ...
- english - Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. You can learn best...
- spanish - What is the difference between a direct and indirect object pronoun? ...
- Spanish - 4. ¿Qué pasa? ¿No me oyes? A) si, te oigo. B) si, les oigo. C) no, no ...
- Spanish for John - SINGLE OBJECT PRONOUNS = UN COMPLEMENTO SIMPLE DIRECT-OBJECT ...
- French - Can someone help me? I have a quiz on Direct object pronouns and direct...
- Spanish - Please correct my work please: This is what I'm working on: Command ...