Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum, but in the future, plese do not use CAPS as 1) it is harder to read and 2) it is considered impolite in "computer language."
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Are you doing "electrodunamics?"
2. (part II of #1): http://library.thinkquest.org/10796/ch14/ch14.htm
3. (current & resistance): http://physics.bu.edu/~duffy/PY106/Resistance.html
4. (parallel circuit): http://www.tpub.com/neets/book1/chapter3/1-26.htm
5. (series circuit): http://www.wisc-online.com/objects/index_tj.asp?objID=DCE1502
6. (part II o f #5) parallel circuit): http://www.wisc-online.com/objects/index_tj.asp?objID=DCE2702
7. (did you post this question on WikiAnswers?): http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_total_resistance_of_a_circuit_if_TWO_sources_are_at_20_ohms_and_the_other_is_at_10_ohms