Indicate true or false in each of the following statements:
1. a tube open at one end resonates with only odd harmonics
2. The frequency of a sound emitted by a vehicle as it moves toward you rises as you listen
3. a tube open at both ends resonates with all harmonics
4. an increase in sound level by 3dB is equivalent to increasing the sound intensity by a factor of 10
5. speed of sound in a medium depends on the inertial properties of the medium
Physics - bobpursley, Thursday, May 8, 2008 at 9:29am
And your thinking is...