Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 11:14pm.
If I would like to say:
"Is your brother at home?" would it be correct to say:
est-il à la maison, votre frère?
votre frère, est-il à la maison?
Are your children in school"
Sont-ils à l'école, vos enfants?
- FRENCH - mk-tintin, Thursday, May 8, 2008 at 8:36am
ton/votre frère est-il à la maison?
est-ce que ton/votre frère est à la maison?
- FRENCH - Anonymous, Thursday, May 8, 2008 at 12:05pm
- FRENCH - SraJMcGin, Thursday, May 8, 2008 at 9:27am
and "vos enfants sont-ils à l'école OR
Est-ce que vos enfants sont à l'école. Do you remember the 4 ways to ask a question that I gave you earlier?
- FRENCH - Anonymous, Thursday, May 8, 2008 at 12:06pm
thank you very much!
- FRENCH - SraJMcGin, Thursday, May 8, 2008 at 9:28am
P.S. The first sentence you wrote is as awkward as "Is he at home, your brother?"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- More french - Rewrite these sentences correctly such as Votre=Notre and Vos=Nos ...
- More French - Directions: Answer the following questions about myself and my ...
- More french - Directions: Complete the sentences, choosing the correct ...
- french SraMcGin - If my answers are correct - Mien,Tien,Sien If my answers are ...
- French - Could you please check these thanks. Directions: Donnez des réponses ...
- french - Could you please help me fill in the gaps ma voiture est neuve...
- French - Could you check these thanks. Part 1: Directions: Ask questions in 2 ...
- French 1 help thanks - Directions use ma, mon, or mes Rewrite each sentence ...
- French work to be checked - If some are wrong could you please give me some more...
- french - is this correct? Ashlee Simpson est la femme de Pete Wentz. Homer et ...