Posted by TP on Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 8:46pm.
I have an upcoming source analysis for my mid year exam in Ancient History, and after my past few source anaylsis', I haven't had of the greatess success. If there any websites or guides that could help me anaylse sources, such as sections of text and pictures.
The problem is that I have to analyse the source for the usefulness and limitation for the source for historians, and when I get my source analysis back, it's always the most vaguest litte detaisl that I have to pick out of form the texts. If there are any suggestion or websites which could help me.
Source Analysis - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 9:03pm
There are a few websites in here that should help:
You also need to work on spelling and word choice. Corrections just in what you wrote above:
past few source anasyses <~~no apostrophe; -es for plural form
greatest (not greatess)
If there are any ...
analyse (in England) or analyze (in the US)
vaguest (not most vaguest)
little details (I think those misspellings were just typos.)
to pick out from the texts
Plus at least two sentence fragments
I'm hoping that what you wrote here was not like what you turn in to class.
Source Analysis (correction) - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 9:04pm
should be this:
past few source analyses
Source Analysis - TP, Thursday, May 8, 2008 at 12:12am
obviously they're typos, you don't need to critique my writing, if i wanted it to be perfect, i would have corrected it
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literacy 2 - 1. Which of the following question should you ask to help determine...
- Science - Which kind of pollution is illustrated by a pipe gushing polluted ...
- science (any tutor) - Which kind of pollution is illustrated by a pipe gushing ...
- English MS. SUE - An interview is a(n) __________ in which one-on-one or small ...
- Math - A steel plant has two sources of ore, source A and source B. In order to ...
- physics - At a distance of 1 cm from the source, the flux from the isotropic ...
- HIstory HELp!! - Please help with history? I have a project where I have to find...
- HISTORY - Please help with history? I have a project where I have to find the ...
- Literacy 2 - Please check my work. Thank you 1. When is the best time to cite a ...
- Physics - Exploration 3: A Moving Source at Different Velocities Procedure 1. ...