Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Begin with a definition and then it will be easier to find examples:
2. (part II of #1): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystopia
3. (blog): (Broken Link Removed)
4. (from Georgetown): http://www9.georgetown.edu/faculty/bassr/exhibition/utopia/utopia.html
5. (Faranheit 451): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080101183721AAzvYgr
6. (Brave New World): http://www.oppapers.com/essays/Dystopian-Society--compare--Contrast-Brave/144556
7. (literature examples): http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080414175616AAps4EU
8. (RTF): ncate.coe.iup.edu/eled/ProgramDocs/ncate.coe.iup.edu/eled/ProgramDocs
9. (movie examples): http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/the-top-50-dystopian-movies-of-all-time/
in the book jolliet and maquette what did they lead
I have one more question I need cleared up. Are "1984" and "Brave New World" utopian or dystopian novels?
This site will help you with that.