Posted by sam on Monday, May 5, 2008 at 1:07am.
can you please help me translate the answers
1: What type of exercise do you do in order to live a healthy life?
I play sports and walk everyday
my answer in spanish: Me siento muy feliz sobre mi perito nuevo
2: How do you prepare for school in the morning? (use reflexive verbs)
First I take a shower then I get dressed and eat breakfast.
my answer in spanish: Primero tomo una ducha entonces que consigo vestido y como el desayuno
3: How do you feel today?
I feel very happy about my new puppy.
my answer in spanish: Juego deportes y camino diario
Spanish please test tommorrow - GuruBlue, Monday, May 5, 2008 at 9:31am
This site will help you with that.
Spanish please test tommorrow - SraJMcGin, Monday, May 5, 2008 at 9:33am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum.
1. If you were trying to say "I play sports and walk every day" I didn't see that: Juego a unos deportes y doy un paseo cada día.
The sentence with "Me siento" is fine if you correct the spelling of "perrito."
2. Because it said to use Reflexive Verbs: Primero me ducho y luego me visto y me desayuno.
3. Now I see you mixed #1 and #3! Me siento muy feliz con mi nuevo perrito.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish please help - can you please help me translate the answers 1: What type ...
- English - 1. I am in the mountain climbing club. We learn how to climb a ...
- spanish - How do you say "This special is only valid today" Please don't use ...
- spanish/chech - translate to spanish our father's office -la oficina de nuetro ...
- spanish/check - translate to spanish our father's office -la oficina de nuetro ...
- 2nd year Spanish - I just have a few questions for anyone who is good with ...
- Spanish Check - Hi! Can someone check my answers to these three Spanish ...
- spanish - please translate these sentences into spanish-: 1.how are you? 2don't ...
- sra McGuin spanish - Hi just got back from the birthday dinner - last night and ...
- English - What should we do to live a healthy life? Let me tell you about what ...