Posted by Monica on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 8:14pm.
My kindergarten class is taking a trip to the New York Transit Museum. They will be focusing on trains of the past and trains of the future. I need to see if they learned anything from the trip experience. As a result, I plan on creating a trip sheet. However, I am not sure what questions to ask them. Most of the students are able to write a little but I am not sure what are the best and age appropriate questions to ask them.
For instance, one of the questions I asked them to draw their favorite exhibit and write why its their favorite.
Do you have any other questions or ideas that I could incorporate into the trip sheet..... Thanks alot
- Kindergarten trip sheet - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 8:19pm
ask them what they learned
- Kindergarten trip sheet - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 8:28pm
I suggest that you take photos of some of the exhibits. Turn about 6 of them into slides to show the class. Then discuss each picture to see what the children remember about each of these exhibits.
Of course, you can intersperse pictures of the children themselves in your slide show to keep their interest.
As you discuss the trip, you can print the most important points on a flip chart.
- Kindergarten trip sheet - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 8:33pm
Another thought -- the children may not be able to distinguish between the past and the future.
When my mother taught kindergarten, children would sometimes excitedly tell her some news -- like my mother had a baby. With skillful questioning, Mom often found that this new baby was actually born weeks before.
- Kindergarten trip sheet - SIDHANT BIRADAR, Friday, September 26, 2008 at 4:13am
SEND ME SOME GOOD HABIETS CHART OR SOMETHING HELPS TO LEARN HIM
- Kindergarten trip sheet - duke, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 6:48pm
make some slides
- Kindergarten trip sheet - alvwn, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 4:26pm
cbagpq rbgmd glucmjbrv tozlyxiwm ycoq irkpo sdgkirl
- Kindergarten trip sheet - XANDRA, Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 9:56pm
SOME WITH SEE,BY,MY
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- fifth grade: subway unit - I am sitting here trying to figure out what post ...
- 5th grade teacher needs your help - My class is planning a trip to the NY ...
- Need your help... SOcial Studies.... - Being a New Yorker, I found the panorama...
- Preschool/Kindergarten - Which of the following is a reason why kindergarten was...
- Algebra 1 - A history teacher rented a bus for a class trip to the museum. The ...
- Physics - As two trains move along a track, their conductors suddenly notice ...
- math 5th grade - Hunter school has a kindergarten and grades 1 through 6. there ...
- algebra 2 - A drama club is planning a bus trip to new york city to see a ...
- science - Observe one hour in a classroom (preschool, pre-kindergarten, ...
- kindergarten - What is the difference of deduction and induction? pls give a ...