Posted by billystar on Monday, April 28, 2008 at 8:49pm.
if h is an antiderivative of g(x) = x^3 / (1 + x^5) and h(1) = 2, then h(3) =
Answer this Question
- Math (Algebra) - What is the remainder when 5×55×555×…×555,555,555 is divided by...
- Math (Algebra) - <p>What is the remainder when \(5\times 55\times 555 \...
- math - Purchase price of article = $5,555 Down payment = $555 Number of payments...
- math - If f(x)=3x'3-4x'2+2x+555, then f(-5) is ?
- Math - What is the value of the second 5 in 1.555?
- Math - What is the word form for 1.555?
- math - Round 5,555 to the nearest hundred.
- math - how many prime positive integers are divisors of 555?
- math - round 8,438 and 5,555 to the nearest hundred
- accounting - The following adjusting journal entry was found on page 4 of the ...