Posted by sam on Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 12:32pm.
how do u spell forist and deserts
- spelling - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 12:38pm
Forests are places where trees grow.
Deserts are very dry lands.
Desserts are foods that we eat after the main course.
- spelling - GuruBlue, Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 12:38pm
"forest" if you mean a wooded area.
"deserts" is correct if you mean a very dry plain.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- spelling - how do you spell tedeetawter? im probably butchering the spelling XD
- SPELLING - HOW DO YOU SPELL ARGUEMENT IS THAT THE CORRECT SPELLING? argument ...
- Spelling - How do you spell Wensday?????
- spelling - ho do you spell completly
- spelling - acread can spell what?
- spelling - Is this how you spell "comocossy"?
- spelling - how do you spell biulding?
- spelling - how do u spell roads or roods or raods?
- spelling - How do you spell bissness? I now this is a dumb question but can u ...
- spelling - how many words can you spell using these letters fable