Posted by seb on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 8:01pm.
1. 3/7, __ 14
2. 7 to 5, __ to 15
3. 15:5, 3:__
- Find the missing term that makes the ratios equiva - bandit, Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 8:05pm
you try to find a wy that can make the statement true so for example 3/7 is __ 14, 7 can become 14 be multiplying by 2 and what you do to one side you do to the other
- Find the missing term that makes the ratios equiva - seb, Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 8:13pm
7 to 5, 21 to 15
- Find the missing term that makes the ratios equiva - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 8:20pm
- Find the missing term that makes the ratios equiva - Dick Sucker, Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 11:01am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- financial management - show me how to calculate current ratios, long-term ...
- geometric sequences - I can not find the missing term 81 54 _ _ _ not seeing the...
- Math - find the missing value that will make ratios 51 to 18, ? to 6
- Math - Find the missing number in this pair of equivalent ratios. _:12 : 36 and ...
- Geometry - Using your calculateor, look at the successive ratios (of the ...
- math(ratios) - identify the value of x that makes each pair of the ratios ...
- RATIOS MATH - x to 6, 20 to 24 find value of x that makes them equal
- math - the 3rd term of a geometric progression is nine times the 1st term.if the...
- 6grademath - Pattern of increasing perfect squares is shown25,36-----64,81,100,...
- math - The third term of a geometric progressiom is nine times the first term.if...