Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help. It depends upon the "wording" in your search as to the results you will get. In this case, I entered "examples of abnormal behaviour:
1. (definition): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormality_(behavior)
2. (examples): http://ccvillage.buffalo.edu/Abpsy/lecture1.html
3. (I love the title! Abnormal behaviour is normal!): http://employees.oneonta.edu/vomsaaw/w/psy100/handouts/abnormal_behavior_is_normal.htm
4. (Cliffs' Notes): http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/CliffsReviewTopic/Perspectives-on-Abnormal-Behavior.topicArticleId-25438,articleId-25394.html
Then I entered the words "why abnormal behaviour:
1. (Broken Link Removed)
3. (PDF file to download):
The most universal assessment of abnormal behavior in all cultures involves one or both of two factors:
1. Behavior is unpredictable. (You cannot tell what the person is likely to do in any situation.)
2. The behavior violates the norms of the culture or subculture.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.