Posted by Sarah on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at 7:47pm.
Why Don't They Allow Scissors in the School Cafeteria
Math - anonomous, Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at 10:05pm
because they we could use it for bad things
Math - Nirvana, Monday, October 24, 2011 at 11:04am
So they don't cut in line.
Math - llulu, Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 11:06pm
so they wont cut in line
Math - amanda, Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 5:10pm
so they don't cut in line
Math - Anonomous, Friday, December 19, 2014 at 6:58pm
So they don't cut the line
Math - Bims, Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 1:20pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - y don't they allow scissors in the school cafeteria?
- Math 3 - A school cafeteria serves. 60,000 ounces of milk during a 3 school week...
- having trouble please help? - 2. which survey question is unbiased? a: "Do you ...
- Math - Jan Gentry is the owner of a small company that pro¬duces electric ...
- English - 1. Cut out a paper triangle with scissors. 2. Cut off a paper triangle...
- Statistics - Jan Gentry is the owner of a small company that pro¬duces electric ...
- Math - Identify the sampling,method. You want to determine the number of text ...
- math - The map of the school has a scale of half inch 5 yards the distance from ...
- Inventory - Jan Gentry is the owner of a small company that pro¬duces electric ...
- School - What are some examples of school problems that student council can fix...