Post a New Question

Conic Sections

posted by on .

What place or object in Washington D.C. looks like a conic section?

  • Conic Sections - ,

    Even though I am not from your country, I recall from a visit years ago that there is a large park across from the White House called the "Ellipse".

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question