Posted by Jas on Monday, April 21, 2008 at 5:09pm.
Only one number is spelled in the English language with its letters
in alphabetical order. What is the number?
Is the correct answer eight?
math - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 21, 2008 at 5:13pm
Nope, because i comes after h.
math - Anonymous, Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 12:07pm
math - Jas, Monday, April 21, 2008 at 5:16pm
That is true.
I totally forgot.
math - Jas, Monday, April 21, 2008 at 5:21pm
math - Leo, Monday, April 21, 2008 at 5:22pm
math - Kinza, Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 7:06pm
you guys are right... it is 40 =D
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Only one number is spelled in the English language with its letters in...
- maths - in a common coding method each of the letters of the alphabet is replace...
- math - Please show steps and give me explanations! Thank you. 1. If x=1/2, what ...
- math - The English Alphabet has 20 letters more than one−fourth the ...
- MATH - In a school library, there are 3 Chinese Language books for every 5 ...
- Language - Which would probably NOT be heard in a whole language classroom? 1."...
- math - I hope i am on the right track. Please look at my answer so I am doing ...
- Counting and Probability - How many 2-letter "words" consist of two different ...
- Foreign Languages - Figue out my language! Clues- 1.We speak this language in ...
- math - Below is a set of at least two related math/science "words" with their ...