Posted by Rendier on Friday, April 18, 2008 at 10:19pm.
y = -2sin(x) - 4
Period = __________
Two x- intercepts = __________
y - intercept = _____________
Domain = ___________
Range = ____________
Shift along x = ____________
Shift along y = _____________
Kind of reflection = ______________
trig - Damon, Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 5:04pm
y = -2sin(x) - 4
Amplitude = 2_________
Period = 2 pi__________
Two x- intercepts ----It never hits y = 0
y - intercept = -4 _____________
Domain = all real x___________
Range = -2 </= y </= -6
Shift along x = none____________
Shift along y = -4_____________
Kind of reflection = it is an odd function
trig - Anna, Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 5:13pm
Can you do one more please? This one is the same as seven of my other practice problems
y = sin(-3x + 3)
Two x- intercepts =
y - intercept =
Shift along x =
Shift along y =
Kind of reflection =
trig - tabitha, Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 9:38am
Which statement is grammatically correct?
Question 11 options:
Voy a compro una casa.
Voy a compras una casa.
Ir a compro una casa.
Voy a comprar una casa.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- trig - y = 3sec3x Amplitude =_________ Period = __________ Shift along x = ...
- trig - y = sin(-3x + 3) Amplitude = Period = Two x- intercepts = y - intercept...
- trig - y = cos(4x/3 minus 1) amplitude? Period? Two x - intercepts? y-intercept...
- trig - I am doing a similar assignment as Anaa please help! y = 3cos(x-1) ...
- spanish 2 - Please fill in the blanks with the correct spanish form of the word ...
- math - May Ling borrowed $2500.00 for vehicle repairs from her parents. She ...
- trig - y = 3cos(x-1) Shift along x: Shift along y: Kind of reflection:
- Algebra 1 - y=3x+11 2x+y=1 method: __________ x= ____________ y= _____________
- Biology - Assuming that the conditions of the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium are met...
- Physics (Spring force constant) - Please help me i cant figure out what goes in ...