Posted by Jon on Friday, April 18, 2008 at 5:15pm.
I do not understand how to figure out my problem below and can not find an example in my book. Can someone give me a suggestion on how I can arrive at my answer.
Write a system of inequalities whose solution set is the region shown.
Math - Damon, Friday, April 18, 2008 at 5:43pm
Hard to say without seeing the graph.
If for example the domain between -4 and + 4 is shown with big black dots at the end, then your answer would be :
-4 </= x </= +4
If it was from -5 to +7 then:
-5</= x </= +7
If it is outside the domain from -4 to +4 (to the left of -4 and to the right of +4 ) then
etc etc etc
Math - Jon, Friday, April 18, 2008 at 6:01pm
I need to do the shaded area which starts at (3,-1) and continues to expand negatively. (3,1) is the start(like the start of a neck tie) and expands to the end of the tie growing each section.
Math - Jon, Friday, April 18, 2008 at 6:44pm
one line on the y axis runs through (0,5), slope down 2 over 1. Other line goes through y axis at (0,2) or on x axis at (2,0) with slope down 2 over 3.
Math - jyssica, Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 10:59pm
i am in the 5th grade my question is write each number in two other forms, 10+ 4+ 0.05
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Can someone explain this problem to me, I cannot figure out how they came...
- Math - Working on a problem and can't figure out how the book rearranged this ...
- math - i don't understand how this is supposed to be layed out and how to do it ...
- GROWTHandDECAY - Can someone give me a growth and decay word problem solve it ...
- Algebra - I am having such a hard time in this class. Hopefully someone here can...
- Math - 8*2sq+7*(4+1)= ? Can someone explain to me what to after the parenthesis...
- Math - I posted this problem the other day and someone answered it but when I ...
- Math - Hi, I can't seem to figure out the answer to this problem. Thanks to ...
- Math - I have tried to figure out this problem and I just don't seem to ...
- Math- HELP! - If f(x)=3x^2 -2x -3, let g(x)=f^-1(x). Find the slope of g(x)=f^-1...