Posted by Jon on Friday, April 18, 2008 at 5:15pm.
I do not understand how to figure out my problem below and can not find an example in my book. Can someone give me a suggestion on how I can arrive at my answer.
Write a system of inequalities whose solution set is the region shown.
- Math - Damon, Friday, April 18, 2008 at 5:43pm
Hard to say without seeing the graph.
If for example the domain between -4 and + 4 is shown with big black dots at the end, then your answer would be :
-4 </= x </= +4
If it was from -5 to +7 then:
-5</= x </= +7
If it is outside the domain from -4 to +4 (to the left of -4 and to the right of +4 ) then
etc etc etc
- Math - Jon, Friday, April 18, 2008 at 6:01pm
I need to do the shaded area which starts at (3,-1) and continues to expand negatively. (3,1) is the start(like the start of a neck tie) and expands to the end of the tie growing each section.
- Math - Jon, Friday, April 18, 2008 at 6:44pm
one line on the y axis runs through (0,5), slope down 2 over 1. Other line goes through y axis at (0,2) or on x axis at (2,0) with slope down 2 over 3.
- Math - jyssica, Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 10:59pm
i am in the 5th grade my question is write each number in two other forms, 10+ 4+ 0.05
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Can someone explain this problem to me, I cannot figure out how they came...
- GROWTHandDECAY - Can someone give me a growth and decay word problem solve it ...
- Algebra - I am having such a hard time in this class. Hopefully someone here can...
- Math - Working on a problem and can't figure out how the book rearranged this ...
- math (cant figure it out) - How to find the surface area of a cylinder with a ...
- Statistics check - Complete the hypothesis test with alternative hypothesis ƒÊd...
- Math - 8*2sq+7*(4+1)= ? Can someone explain to me what to after the parenthesis...
- College Math II - Solve by any method. x(x + 1) = 12 I am not sure what method ...
- math - i don't understand how this is supposed to be layed out and how to do it ...
- Finance - Can anyone offer help to me by explaining how I can answer this ...