Posted by Katie on Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 8:05pm.
HOW DO YOU SOLVE (2c/c-4)-2=(4/c+5). WHAT IS THE LCD. HOW DO YOU FIND IT BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW
- ALGEBRA EXTREMELY NEED HELP - kayla, Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 8:09pm
ummm... i feel srry 4 u...tht looks REALLY hard...
- ALGEBRA EXTREMELY NEED HELP - Katie, Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 8:11pm
It is and believe it or not I am crying because I have a test tomorrow
- ALGEBRA EXTREMELY NEED HELP - Damon, Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 8:13pm
I suspect you mean
[ 2 c/ (c-4) ] - 2 = 4/(c+5)
LCD if I have your question right is (c-4)(c+5)
which by the way is c^2 + c -20
som ultiply all terms by (c-4)(c+5)
2 c (c+5) -2 (c^2 + c - 20) = 4 (c-4)
2 c^2 + 10 - 2 c^2 -2c + 40 = 4 c - 16
66 = 6 c
c = 11
- ALGEBRA EXTREMELY NEED HELP - Katie, Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 8:18pm
I don't think that is the correct answer, according to my book it says the answer is -14. I got the same LCD you did
- ALGEBRA EXTREMELY NEED HELP - Katie, Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 8:21pm
NEVERMIND your somewhat right,yet wrong answer helped me and I got the right answer.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Find the LCD for the given rational expressions, and convert each ...
- LCD - I need a reveiw on how to use the LCD least common denominator to add and ...
- algebra - How do you find the LCD for these fractions 3/4c & 5/6ct also is the ...
- Algebra 1-Fractions - Or, eliminating fractions, I should say. So, I need some ...
- ALGEBRA - help me solve 6/z+8 = 5/z-3? do i first find the lcd?
- algebra - when adding or subtracting rational exprssions, why do you need an LCD
- algebra - Reduce to lowest terms 3x-6/x^2-4x+4 perform operation w^2-1/(w-1)2 ...
- algebra equation solving - ((y+2)/(y^2-49))subtract ((y)/(y^2+6y-7)) subtract ...
- Algebra--Really need help! - Here is the problem that I need to solve: y = ab - ...
- simple interest - What is the amount after 1 year on $315 invested at 7%, if ...