Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 4:05pm.
why did the cow keep jumping over the barrel
math - PsyDAG, Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 8:09pm
Did it have a barrel-jumping compulsion?
I hope this helps. If not, repost your question so it makes more sense. Thanks for asking.
math - Anonymous, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 9:29pm
why did the cow jump over the barrel? (riddle for math)
math - alexandra, Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 6:31pm
she was practicing for a moon shot
math - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 5:13pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - why did the cow keep jumping over the barrel
- Math - Why did the cow keep jumping over the barrel
- Algebra with pizzazz - It says "why did the cow keep jumping over the barrel" it...
- Math - how did farmer john find his missing cow? How did the cow get over the ...
- math - A cow is attached to a rope in a pasture bordered by two fences ( each 60...
- Physics - A rifle shoots a 4.1g bullet out of it's barrel. The bullet has a ...
- physics - The speed of a bullet as it travels down the barrel of a rifle toward ...
- Math grade 8 - Karim is painting a design on a cylindrical barrel. The height of...
- Physics - A 75.0g bullet is fired at a muzzle velocity of 476 m/s from a gun ...
- Calculus - while shopping for wine for his wedding, Kepler noticed that the ...