Posted by Chris on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 8:31pm.
Element Symbol Atomic Mass
Bromine Br 79.904
Calcium Ca 40.078
Carbon C 12.011
Chlorine Cl 35.4527
Cobalt Co 58.93320
Copper Cu 63.546
Flourine F 18.9984032
Hydrogen H 1.00794
Iodine I 126.904
Iron Fe 55.847
Lead Pb 207.2
Magnesium Mg 24.3050
Mercury Hg 200.59
Nitrogen N 14.00674
Oxygen O 15.9994
Potassium K 39.0983
Sodium Na 22.989768
Sulfur S 32.066
Please try to show all work for questions 29-33.
29. What mass in grams of sodium hydroxide is produced if 20.0 g of sodium metal reacts with excess water according to the chemical equation 2Na(s)+2H20(l)=2NaOH(aq)+Hs(g)?
30. What mass in grams of 1-chloropropane (C3H7Cl) is produced if 400. g of propane react with excess chlorine gas according to the equation C3H8+Cl2=C3H7Cl+HCl?
31. How many grams of ammonium sulfate can be produced if 30.0 mol of H2SO4 react with excess chlorine gas according to the equation 2NH3(aq)+H2SO4(aq)=(NH4)2SO4(aq)?
32. How many moles of Ag can be produced if 350. g of Cu are reacted with excess AgNO3 according to the equation Cu(s)+2AgNO3(aq)=2Ag(s) +Cu(NO3)2(aq)?
33. What mass in grams of hydrogen gas is produced if 20.0 mol of Zn are added to excess hydrochloric acid according to the equation Zn(s)+2HCl(aq)=ZnCl2(aq)+H2( )?
- chemistry - ~christina~, Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 9:05pm
you should really show what you did (make an attempt), people will not do all of your homework for you here.
- chemistry - DrBob222, Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 9:06pm
It is best for you to post one question per post. ALSO, it is best for you to show what you CAN do and tell us what you CAN'T do (especially what you don't understand how to do). After you have done this someone will be glad to help you finish.
Answer this Question
Chemistry - I have to write a bunch of atomic symbol for these isotopes and I ...
Astronomy - One possible energy source for the mysterious object you've just ...
SCI !!!! - I am writing a peom on the element flourine and it should explain and...
Sci - I am writing a peom on the element flourine and it should explain and the ...
physical science 8th grade - Copper has 2 known isotopes: ^63CU atomic mass= 62....
chemistry - copper (II) flourine comtains 37.42 % of mass. use this percentage ...
Chemistry - Bromine has two naturally occurring isotopes. Bromine-79 has a mass ...
Chemistry - The element copper, found in nature with an average atomic mass of ...
chemistry - 1.what is meant by atomic number of an element? 2.the mass number of...
Chemistry Please help ! - Carbon tetrachloride contains one carbon and four ...