Posted by Joe Smith Bob on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 5:57pm.
I'm currently a freshmen in high school and next year AP World History is being offered to 11 graders. We have a assignment already. I need to find out what text book they are using so I can get a head start over the summer.
I was wandering if anybody knows what book is normally used in the class. I know it's by spodek or spodak or something like that and the title is The World's History. I don't know what edition the book is as there is three of them.
I went on the teachers website and that latest homework assingment says 22, “China and India” (pages 767-799)and that's for this years class for April 11 2008. So I know it has at least that many pages and the name of the 22 chapter. I need to know what edition the book is.
Can anyone provide good tips for writing in textbooks sense I’m going to go buy the book and it’s my first time owning a text book. I’m not sure what kind of notations I should take in the book.
I also have to read Guns Germs and Steal over the summer. I would like to know what I should pay attention to while reading it.
In the first week of school I have to do a map of the world test on every single country and major bodies of water along with mountain ranges. I was wandering if anyone knew a good sight that could quiz me on these things so I can prepare in advance for the test on the whole world.
Any other tips on taking AP classes will be appreciated as it’s my first one.
- AP World History (part of answer) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 6:23pm
I suggest you ask the AP teacher about the text book.
I also suggest you buy a paperback world atlas.
These sites will help you prepare for the geography test.
Please check back here for other answers.
- AP World History - bobpursley, Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 6:24pm
What makes you think the text this year will be the one next year?
Have your mom connect with the Principal on this, it is easy enough to find out, and I suspect the principal would like to know about your assignment.
Lastly, wondering is a great word. Learn to spell it.
Text notes, and notes in general:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World history - Does anyone know where I can find a world history books to ...
- wo9rld history - what dose a 16 making pictures of a bomb and threating a school...
- World History - Ok, I am struggling with understanding world history...I have an...
- college essay - Write about your academic interests and the personal or academic...
- HISTORY,GEOGRAPHY,MATHS LIT,LIFE ORIENTATION,... - OK HEY,,,IM LOST I DON'T KNOW...
- HELP! - Next year (sophomore year) I'm taking the following courses: Honors ...
- history - hi i new to this and i need help with some world history questions and...
- WORLD HISOTRY - WAHT IS THE BEST SOURCE FOR ANCIENT CHINA HISTORY FOR HIGH ...
- ap world history - Discuss cultyral sharing,influence, and legacies among the ...
- History - I need some help, I'm currently writing a ''World war one Trench ...