Posted by need help :-( on Monday, April 14, 2008 at 10:57pm.
What evidence can you cite for the wave nature of light? For the particle nature of light?
- Physics - drwls, Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 12:48am
What evidence can you cite for the wave nature of light?
Focusing by lenses
Constructive and destructive interference
Rainbow colors in a thin layer of oil on water
For the particle nature of light?
The photoelectic effect
Photolysis by short-wave radiation
The Compton effect (X-ray scattering by particles)
- Physics - drwls, Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 10:50am
For the particle nature of light?:
Hereare a few more:
Stimulated emission (lasers)
The long-wavelength cutoff of solar cells
The Planck blackbody radiation law
Electron-positron recombination (gamma) radiation
Answer this Question
- astronomy - what does the phenomenon of interference demonstrate? a)the wave ...
- chemistry - How do scientists know that light has a dual wave-particle nature? ...
- science - Which of the following was not considered to be strong evidence for ...
- Physics - What evidence supports the notion that light has wave properties? What...
- physics - Is saying light is electrically polarized , saying it is an electric ...
- chemistry - how can i compare the dual nature of light how can i describe the ...
- Physical Science - 1.Nico uses wire to connect a battery, light bulb, and a ...
- Science - 1. Compare the two light waves above. Which wave would produce the ...
- Science - When the energy of a light wave is transferred to a particle and ...
- Astronomy - Based on what you learned about light, select all of the correct ...