Posted by sam on Monday, April 14, 2008 at 9:52am.
did i factorise this correctly??
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - How to do factorise ? What is Factorise ? Give me some examples ,please...
- math - help my daughter has a math problem and came to me for help, I am lost...
- factorising - how do you factorise? for example putting 2x² + x - 3 into ...
- Maths Factorising- please help right now. - Factorise (x - 1)^2 - 4y^2
- mat 115 week 8 - Please help me with this math problem. I don't know if I am ...
- Lisa: Math # 2 - Here's your original problem: 2) To recieve a license to sell ...
- math - factorise 4(x-y)^3-(x-y)
- math - how to factorise?
- math - factorise:x^2-1-2y-y^2
- math - Factorise: a^4 + b^4 + c^4 - 2 (a^2 x b^2 + a^2 x c + b^2 x c)