Posted by Ashley on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 3:22pm.
Please, somebody help me.
I need 3 traits on Robert Frost's writing and I'm clueless.
I don't even like his poems, and I'm supposed to write a 3-paragraph paper on him.
So far, I'm thinking 'He likes to write with humor' and 'He likes to use metaphors'.
I don't have a third trait and I also need a thesis statement.
I can usually do this stuff on my own, but this has been a bloody horrible week like you would not believe. And I'm not talking about little stuff...I almost lost somebody very close to me.
Please, somebody help me. I cannot do this. Not now.
- Academic Writing II - Writeacher, Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 3:39pm
Another of Frost's "trademarks," so to speak, is his use of nature in all his works: snow, trees, rocks, etc.
This, in addition to humor and metaphors, would make a good paper, I think.
Several links to literary criticism here.
- Academic Writing II - Ashley, Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 3:45pm
Thank you so so much!
- Academic Writing II - Writeacher, Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 3:46pm
You're welcome -- go get A's!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Paper - We're currently writing a paper this week , so I need help ...
- English Writing - The explain in one paragraph for each website why you think ...
- writing - Write a 150- to 200-word paragraph to explain how purpose, audience, ...
- writing - write a 150-200 word paragraph to explain how purpose, content, ...
- english - write a paragraph explaining how you can apply writing elements such ...
- Writing Paper - I am writing a paper on panic disorder. I want my opening ...
- comp170 - write a final paragraph of about 150 words explaining how you can ...
- writing process part 2 - i need help on writing an eight sentence paragraph. i ...
- english - Ethos Writing Assignment: Imagine that you need to convince your ...
- UOP-ETH 125 - I am starting the writing process for an autobiographical research...