Posted by Jillian on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 10:42am.
My class is doing a project on baseball using the 5 themes of goegraphy and I can't figure these questions out. Please help!
1. Why was that particularsite chosen to build the Wrigley stadium?
2. Have people needed to adjust to the climate because of too much/too little rain, snow, sun, and temperature, ane how has this affected the design of Wrigley field?
3. Is there a natural resource in the area that has been beneficial or detrimental to the people who live in Chicago?
4. How has Wrigley affected transportation?
5. How has Wrigley affected the city's economy?
6. How do the Cubs travel to other cities to play?
7. What is the shortest distance the Cubs have to travel to play a game?
8. What materials were used to build Wrigley?Did they come from an outside area?
9. What foods are sold at Wrigley and where could they have been shipped from?
social studies - Eileen, Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 10:48am
Are the 5 themes of geography location, place, human-environmental interactions, movement, and regions?
And in answer to each of the 9 questions you gave, do you want the actual answer to the question, or merely a statement of one of the above listed five themes of geography?
social studies - SraJMcGin, Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 11:09am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some facts and figures on Wrigley Stadium:
1 . http://cubs.mlb.com/chc/ballpark/index.jsp
3. (part II of #2): http://www.ballparks.com/baseball/american/wrigla.htm
4. (seating chart): http://www.gotickets.com/venues/il/wrigley_field.php
6. (historical analysis): http://www.baseball-almanac.com/stadium/wrigley_field.shtml
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- NHD (Social Studies) - Please help me out on answering this question: For a ...
- Social Studies - For Social Studies we have to do this project where we have to ...
- C# Programming - There are three seating categories at an athletic stadium. For ...
- Social Studies - Hi. I ahave this assignment for social studies ] Here is the ...
- Social Studies - I am doing this project where I have to write a dialogue where ...
- social studies 9 - using the data in table5-1, determine how large a part of ...
- math please help imedietely - The stadium capacity allows for players, radio and...
- social studies - 2nd grade - how do people change the environment? How do people...
- social studies please help - My social studies teacher is going over the history...
- social studies - I have two questions for grade 7 social studies people. They ...