Posted by Bethany on Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 6:08pm.
Can someone tell me how they got the answer.
My answer was: -52.458
The correct answer is: -51.138
I have checked my input on my calculator, and cannot figure it out.
Math - Bethany, Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 6:10pm
Sorry, my problem is:
Math - Bobby, Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 6:16pm
-52.4576 is the correct answer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math concepts - Matthew sits at his desk unable to figure out the answer to a ...
- Mathematics concepts - Matthew sits at his desk unable to figure out the answer ...
- Math Fractions - Posted by Mary Mac on Friday, May 9, 2008 at 10:01am. I have ...
- General - Please understand that I am not upset with anyone or whatever I just ...
- Math/Fractions - I have this fraction: 6 2/9 + 1 3/4 - 3 5/6= Okay First I ...
- math - posting again. my daughter is having trouble in input output finding the ...
- Math - What is 3.0801^9? I have done it on a calculator and I got 24950.7354056...
- math - (3 + 2(8 + 5 • 2 ÷ 4) – 9) what is the correct answer to this problem I ...
- Algebra 2 - so i got a question and would like to know if i did this right For ...
- math,help - on one of last week homeworks i got this one wrong can someone ...