biology / CELEISTINE
posted by natacha? HUNTINGTON DISEASE on .
describe the genetics of the huntigton disease
a. what chromosomes are affected?
b. is it a result on translocation/
c. is it a sex-linked?
d. does it skip a generation
3. waht are the cause of huntington disaese? how does it occur ? is it preventable ? how ?
4. waht are the symptona and the complication of your disease?
5. is the disease fatal ? when ?
what is the life expectancy of an individual ?
6. waht are the cuurent tratments for this disaese ?
how effective are they ?
7. what questions are resaerchers currently attempting to answer ?
8. wat are the social ramification for those afflicted with the disaease ?
9. what are the support groups that exist for this disease ?
Be sure to read carefully and to check out the references and external links at the bottom of the webpage.
this is not real this website is good but slow and does not help at the time that you need it