Posted by Caitlyn PLEASE DUE TOM. on Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 8:40pm.
Okay, fill in the blanks......
Oceans affect climates by ______ the rise and fall of air tempature. (slowin, speeding up)
A rain shadow is the side of the mountain that ______ clouds and rain. has, does not have
The Gulf Stream ____ the wind above it. (warms,cools)
- Science!!!!!!! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 8:52pm
Caitlyn -- we are not a Homework DO board. We are a Homework HELP board. If you give us your ideas about these easy questions, we'll be glad to help you.
- Science!!!!!!! - Caitlyn PLEASE DUE TOM., Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 8:54pm
sorry, I am in a hurry. I need help with just these three, and they are all on my science sheet. I had 20 questions, these ones I am debating over
- Science!!!!!!! - Sam, Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 9:03pm
This is what i think Caitlyn.
2)Does not have
- Science!!!!!!! - Caitlyn PLEASE DUE TOM., Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 9:06pm
thanks sam! And Ms. Sue, I copying this RIFGHT off your website....
GET HOMEWORK HELP FAST!
Post your questions on the homework help forum for the quickest homework help ever!
So, haa haa to yah!!!!
- Science!!!!!!! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 9:26pm
One of Sam's answers is wrong.
- Science!!!!!!! - Angelita Marie, Friday, April 11, 2008 at 7:57am
Not to be mean or anything... but Ms. Sue is right. Is homework HELP. Reread what you posted "GET HOMEWORK HELP FAST!
Post your questions on the homework HELP forum for the quickest homework HELP ever!" No where in there does it say that they will do your homework, They give us assistance in understanding what we don't understand. Don't try to take advantage of them.
Again not to be mean.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade science weather - 1. Relative humidity is a measure of the amount of ...
- 6th grade science - What causes the clouds to form on the windward side of the ...
- Socials - explain what the term rain-shadow means? The term rain-shadow refers ...
- geometry - prove: the segment joining the midpoints of the two sides of a ...
- spanish - Yo ______ lavo ______ manos y ______ cara. ______ cepillo ______ ...
- Science - Assume that a parcel of air is forced to rise up and over a 6000-foot-...
- social studies - the appalachian mountain extend north from the united states ...
- math - directions solve the multiplication/division puzzle. fill in the blanks. ...
- Geog - Would someone please help me with this? Or at least tell me the formula ...
- physics - From inside your apartment, you watch rain fall straight down at a ...