Posted by anonymous on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 9:09pm.
any ideas to improve this poem? its a first draft so not very good.
My life line,
Is speeding down a roller coaster track,
Loops and turns,
Gliding over the city,
Not a worry in the world.
It takes me away from this small town.
Where it is either extremely hot,
Or frostbite cold.
So many restrictions,
Always being told what to do.
We do the same thing every day,
Never something different.
It takes me to a big city,
New place and new people.
Always a surprise.
Everybody is accepted there,
Everybody is different.
You never second guess,
And always live life to the fullest.
- poetry - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 9:11pm
I'm not a good poet, but I really like your poem. :-)
- poetry - anonymous, Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 9:24pm
Does anybody have any more things that i could change or improve on??? Thanks so much Ms. Sue!!
Answer this Question
- Physics! - A roller coaster track is designed so that the car travels upside ...
- physics - A roller coaster track is designed so that the car travels upside down...
- physics - Consider a roller coaster as it travels near the bottom of its track ...
- Physics - we are doing a really dumb websearch in my Physics class on roller ...
- Physics - A roller coaster works by gravitational energy. The coaster car is ...
- Physics 1 - Consider a roller coaster that moves along the track shown in the ...
- Repost-Physics 1 - Consider a roller coaster that moves along the track shown in...
- Science - Amber visits a theme park that has a roller coaster that travels ...
- poetry - can someone please give me good links where i can find poetry to read. ...
- PHYSICS HELP! - A frictionless roller coaster is given an initial velocity of v0...