Posted by Jon on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 1:41pm.
1)If a resistor is added to a parallel circuit, the equivalent resistance:
C)remains the same
I got B
2)A 10.0 resistor, 20.0 resistor, and 25.0 resistor are connected in series across a 110-V supply. Calculate the current in the circuit.
Physics - bobpursley, Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 1:43pm
Physics - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 1:55pm
For the following series circuit, compute the power in R1, R2, and R3 if the circuit values are E = 24 volts, R1 = 8, R2= 12, and R3 = 28.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - 1)In a series circuit, each circuit element has the same: A)current B)...
- Physics - 1)Four resistors of 10.0 each are connected in parallel. A combination...
- Physics - A 10.0 Ω resistor is hooked up in series with an 8.0 Ω ...
- Physics - Consider the circuit shown in the figure below. Use the following as ...
- physics - In a series current, each circuit has the same: A. current B. voltage ...
- Physics. - A 15.0- resistor and a 20.0- resistor are connected in parallel. A 5....
- physics. - resistors of 30 ohms and 60 ohms are connected in parallel and joined...
- Physics - A 5.0 Ω resistor, a 9.0 Ω resistor, and a 10.0 Ω ...
- Electronics - Two resistors of 15ohms and 5ohms are connected in parallel.this ...
- physics - A 65.0-Ù resistor is connected in parallel with a 117.0-Ù resistor. ...