Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 9:38pm.
i need a strong line to end this poem any ideas???
Crayons are imaginations,
Always creating something new.
They scribble and draw
With so many colors,
Too many to choose.
The sky doesn’t have to be blue.
Crayons are creativity,
Making whatever you want.
It doesn’t have to be realistic,
The grass doesn’t have to be green.
Crayons are bright and colorful,
Or they can be light and soft.
Their just thick sticks of wax,
poetry - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 10:13pm
Use "They're" (not "Their").
Finish your pattern with whatever color you'd like:
poetry - Isabella Perez, Monday, April 13, 2015 at 5:51pm
We have no choice but to face the facts
colors are creations of our imagination
so there for we will never know the colors max
hope this helps ^-^
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math 12 - Seven year-old Sarah has nine crayons; three blue, one red, two green ...
- math - Ms. Davis asked her students to draw a picture describing their hobby, ...
- math - Roberto has 20 crayons 12 are red. the rest are blue and yellow. he has 2...
- math - Suppose that a crayon weighs the same as a marker. You have a box of ...
- Math - There are 500 crayons in the box. 15 percent of the crayons in the box ...
- Math comparing - One box holds 16 crayons.Another box holes 24 crayons.Write a ...
- Math - Journal one box hold 16 crayons another box jold 24 crayons. Write a ...
- Math - How would u solve this problem, one box holds 16 crayons. Another box ...
- math - a store donates 2 3/4 cases of crayons to a daycare center. each case ...
- Math - One box holds 16 crayons.Another box holds 24 crayons.Write a sentence ...