Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 9:38pm.
i need a strong line to end this poem any ideas???
Crayons are imaginations,
Always creating something new.
They scribble and draw
With so many colors,
Too many to choose.
The sky doesn’t have to be blue.
Crayons are creativity,
Making whatever you want.
It doesn’t have to be realistic,
The grass doesn’t have to be green.
Crayons are bright and colorful,
Or they can be light and soft.
Their just thick sticks of wax,
- poetry - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 10:13pm
Use "They're" (not "Their").
Finish your pattern with whatever color you'd like:
- poetry - Isabella Perez, Monday, April 13, 2015 at 5:51pm
We have no choice but to face the facts
colors are creations of our imagination
so there for we will never know the colors max
hope this helps ^-^
Answer this Question
- poetry - any ideas to improve this poem? its a first draft so not very good. My ...
- math - Ms. Davis asked her students to draw a picture describing their hobby, ...
- poetry - can someone please give me good links where i can find poetry to read. ...
- english - feedback on metaphor poem please I am the hot chocolate on a cold, ...
- Poetry - Given your knowledge of dualism, choose the best interpretation of ...
- English 2 - Need help with this-- 'Now you're going to write a "wisdom" poem. ...
- Poetry - I need a seven long line iambic pentameter poem describing something. ...
- English - i have to put carl sandburg's poetry definitions in thematic ...
- Poetry - how to write poetry? I have a poem, but how do i get it on paper, typed...
- English - 1. Dialectical poetry is poetry that a uses a unique rhyme scheme and ...