Posted by Taylor on Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 11:16am.
Which dynasty may be the first real dynasty but there is no proof that it existed?
I think the answer is Pharanic dynasty. Is this correct???
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 11:42am
Yes, you're right. The first dynasty was in Egypt, starting about 3,000 B.C. The Babylonian dynasty was started about 1,000 years later.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history - The decline of Tibet as a powerful kingdom happened? a. at the ...
- social studies - I answered the question In what direction did the Qin dynasty ...
- World History - In China, the rise of the idea of a new Buddha who would ...
- social studies - what is the definition of a dynasty
- social studies - what is the area of the shang dynasty!!
- Social Studies - What dynasty, running from the 15th to 20th centuries, was ...
- history - The Ming dynasty emperors were members of the Zhu family. .... Hong ...
- social studies - what religion was part of the Song Dynasty ?
- Social Studies - WAS THE FALL OF THE HAN DYNASTY INEVITABLE?
- Essay:) - Topic: Compare and Contrast the Tang and song dynasties China? The ...