Posted by Kim on Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 9:59am.
Indicate whether a debit or credit decreases the normal balance of each of the following accounts.
Office Supplies- debit
Repair Service Revenue- debit
Interest Payable- debit
Accounts Receivable- creditSalaries Expense- debit
Owner Capital- credit
Prepaid Insurance- debit
Identify whether a debit or credit yields the indicated change for each of the following accounts.
To increase Store Equipment- debit
To increase Owner Withdrawals- credit
To decrease Cash- debit-
To increase Utilities Expense- debit
To increase Fees Earned- credit
To decrease Unearned Revenue-debit
To decrease Prepaid Insurance- debit
To increase Notes Payable- debit
To decrease Account Receivable- credit
To increase Owner Capital- credit
Identify whether the normal balances (in parentheses) assigned to the following accounts are correct or incorrect.
Office supplies (Debit)- correct
Owner Withdrawals (Credit)- correct
Fees Earned (Debit)- correct
Wages Expense (Credit)
Cash (Debit)- correct
Prepaid Insurance(Credit)- correct
Wages Payable (Credit)- correct
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - Linking debit or credit with normal balance C5 Indicate whether a ...
- finance - can someone correct these for me when you have a few minutes i'll ...
- Accounting - Please double check me. Indicate whether a debit or credit ...
- more accounting - I am so lost in this the book does not make sence, I think i ...
- acc225 - Indicate whether a debit or credit decreases the normal balance of each...
- accounting - Identify whether a debit or credit yields the indicated change for ...
- accounting, correction - Can someone correct these for me thanks I'll appreciate...
- accounting, correction - can someone correct these for me thanks. If you have a ...
- accounting - Which of the following statements is incorrect? a. The normal ...
- accounting - Indicate whether each of the followings accounts normally has a ...