Posted by ~christina~ on Monday, April 7, 2008 at 11:29pm.
wondering if this looks good or should I make the format some other way.
Multistep Synthesis of 4-Bromo-2-Chloro-6-Iodoaniline
March 27, 2008
April 03, 2008
not sure if I should include the actuall synthesized product in each part.
- chem-> front page report - ~christina~, Monday, April 7, 2008 at 11:30pm
seems like it's inadequate somehow..as if something is missing. =/
- chem-> front page report - DrBob222, Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 12:25am
I think the format looks good. I would provide a synthesis for each step.
- chem-> front page report - ~christina~, Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 1:08am
on the front page?
actually that would look good if it was small. Not sure, should it go under Multistep like this
aniline (molecule) + sodium acetate tryhydrate(molecule)=> (above arrow is HCl) acetanilide(molecule) + acetic acid(molecule)
The thing is I'm not sure when to put something below or above an arrow. Is it when it is solvent then you put it there or can you put reactants as well (I think I've seen some but maybe those were solvents) In the reaction above HCl is there but not reacting well I didn't show it reacthing anyhow.
- chem-> front page report - DrBob222, Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 11:31am
I misunderstood. For the front page, I assume that is a Title Page. If a title page I would just write the title, your name, report, date, etc. INSIDE, for the actual lab writeup, that's where I would break it down into the actual syntheses.
- chem-> front page report - ~christina~, Tuesday, April 8, 2008 at 6:26pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science(chem) - Can someone tell me if this objective for my lab report sounds ...
- accounting - On March 1, 2008, five-year bonds are sold for $254,013 that have a...
- Accounting - Ferguson Company was started in 2008 when it acquired $60,000 from ...
- Algebra 1 - How to solve multistep equations with fraction involved?
- Chemistry - How to find mmol? this is for dilantin by multistep synthesis lab. ...
- English - Posted by John on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 3:08pm. 1. He is ...
- Algebra 1 - 11n+23=3n-13+84 Solving multistep linear equations If someone could ...
- programming - You are required to design and write an application that will ...
- corporate finance - Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC), a subsidiary of ...
- Science - Constract a heating/cooling curve from an MSDS, draw multistep energy ...