Posted by Genova on Monday, April 7, 2008 at 2:50pm.
Sigma squared= 393
*HOW DO I OBTAIN THE TOTALS FOR THE GOOD TEACHER, AVG TEACHER, AND POOR TEACHER. THEY ARE NOT GIVEN IN THE PROBLEM.
I did a one way anova independent groups test, and there was a signifcicant difference.
Summary ANOVA Table:
Source... SS...df...MS... F
(i aquired SS between by subtracting SStotal from SSwithin)
* Now I have to calcuate a Scheffe for this problem.
Scheffe for Poor Teacher VS Good Teacher
F= MS between/MS within=?/5
MSbetween= SSbetween/ Df between=?/2
SS between= How do I calculate SS between when I wasn't given the totals in the problem?
SS between formula: Sigma Total squared/n divided by Grand total Squared/N
I need the totals for good teacher, avg teacher, and poor teacher before I can move on to do the Scheffe test for this problem.
Sorry, if this comes off very confusing. But if you could help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- What Makes A Good Math Teacher? - I think a good math teacher is someone who can...
- English Expressions - ex) She is an English teacher. English teacher is a ...
- English - 1. He went to the teachers' room. There were many teachers, and he was...
- AVID - this is about cornell note taking...i'm done taking notes but i'm having ...
- Teacher Aide - Which of the following factors contributes to the importance of ...
- statistics - A teacher is interested in finding out how many hours a day a ...
- English - Can you please tell me if the following statements regarding school ...
- Grammar - Is the subject to this sentence Our teacher or teacher? Our teacher ...
- Grammar - Select the correct sentence: A) Who is your favorite teacher? B) Whom ...
- General - Is it illegal for a school to not have a subsitute teacher assigned to...